A non-emergency maintenance repair can be requested by either completing the Maintenance Request form below, or by sending an email to the Residential Property Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY REPAIR
For after hours emergency repair please call 704.870.7369. The following listed are situations that require our Maintenance Technician to visit a property to make the necessary repair after regular business hours.
These situations must be dealt with at the time of the call from the resident and not be scheduled for the next business day. If the technician is not able to make the requested repair, then it is the technician’s responsibility to contact the appropriate contractor to make the repair at the time of the request from the resident.
An emergency maintenance repair during business hours (9am - 5pm) can be requested by either completing the Maintenance Request form below, or by calling the Residential Property Management Office at 704.380.9700, or by sending an email to the Residential Property Manager, email@example.com
By submitting this request form, you give us permission to enter at any time to fulfill the request.
EXAMPLES OF AFTER HOURS EMERGENCIES
- No heat in the property and the outside temperature is below or forecasted to be below 45 degrees
- No air conditioning in the property and the outside temperature is above or forecasted to be above 80 degrees
- No electricity to major appliances such as a refrigerator, stove, or HVAC units
- No electricity to over 50% of the home
- No usable bathroom in the property
- Burst water supply lines
- Refrigerator repair
- Storm damage to roof: tree limbs through roof, etc.
- Actual fire on property "Please call 911 first"
- Fire or Police Emergency call 911