5 EASY STEPS TO MOVE INTO YOUR NEW HOME
Once you find the rental you are looking for, please fill out our rental application and submit. One of our representatives will contact you to schedule a showing.
After showing, if you like the property and would like us to run your application, there is an applications fee of $100 per applicant - this fee in non-refundable. Once we receive payment for the application fee we will process your application.
The typical turn-around time is 1 business day, depending on the rental application and if it's been completed accurately.
Please submit your last three months pay stubs, copy of drivers license, social security card and employment info as well as contacts.
Find the rental you want to call home and schedule a showing
Please submit your showing fee before the showing.
Fill out the rental application and submit the application fees
Get qualified by one of our team
Sign your lease and pay the deposit + first months rent
Receive the keys to your stunning new home
Ready to get started?
RENTAL MOVE-IN AND OTHER FEES
- A security deposit up to two months depending on credit can not be used to pay rent - it's refundable if the property is cleaned and no damage has been done.
- Pet fee of up to $1000 depending on the breed - non-refundable.
- Key fee of $25 per set - non-refundable.
- Lock out fee up to $350 - non-refundable.
- Late rent fee of $15 or 5%, which ever is greater - non-refundable.
- Check return fee of $25.
- Credit card processing fee of 4% plus $1.
- If you are awarded the Rental Reward of the $100 off months rent, and your payment is returned, you will be responsible to pay the $100.00 "full rent".
- If you are awarded the Rental Reward, and payment is returned twice, you no longer qualify for the rental reward program.
We reward tenants who pay their rent on time. If you pay rent before the due date, or the 1st of every month, you'll receive $100 off your months rent. You read correctly $100 off your months rent!
If you sign a 2 or 3 year lease you'll get $100 off your monthly rent.